LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
Thanks terrymcnude for nominating! Much appreciated. Sorry it’s taken me so long…
11 Random Facts:
- For 5 years I wanted to be a baker when I grew up. I can’t even bake.
- I like cute fluffy animals but my family’s allergic so I can’t have any.
- I’m super short. As a 16 year old I barely reach 5 feet.
- I’m terrible at driving.
- I love reading.
- I think I have social anxiety.
- I’m addicted to music.
- I actually don’t like formal writing.
- I can’t talk to guys.
- I love the Big Bang Theory, Undateable, and Supergirl.
- I like listening to the sound of rain.
11 Questions I Was Asked
1. What would you do if you pissed your pants in university?
I would die of embarassment. I’d probably run away and dissolve into a puddle of tears.
2. When was the last time you pissed your pants?
When I was really little, maybe kindergarten.
3. How does one get rid of stress?
With music, a good book, and chocolate. Or TV and chocolate. Basically anything involving chocolate.
4. Guilty pleasures?
Watching the Disney Channel, because I know it’s meant for 12 year olds, but it’s nice to escape real life into a place where everything has a happy ending.
5. What are your thoughts on white lies?
I tell them all the time and I have a feeling it’s going to bite me in the back one day. It’s hard to be 100% honest, like when someone asks you, “How are you doing?” And you say fine, even if you’re not, because they don’t actaully want to hear about your problems.
6. Ironman or Captain America?
I don’t know too much anout this but I’d say Ironman just because he’s got a cooler suit.
7. What do you love most about a person?
I love people who are loyal and who genuinely care about the people in their lives.
8. What do you dislike most about a person?
I dislike people who are fake, obnoxious, or pretentious. There’s a lot of people like this out there.
9. Why did you start writing your blog?
To expose people to music you might not hear on the radio, and to vent about my life.
10. I love you, do you love me?
yep, I think you’re an awesome human being. You and whoever else is reading this!
11. Was the dress white and gold or black and blue?
Blue and black.
11 People I Nominate
Okay, so this post has actually been done for a long time. This is the part that took me the longest because while I have more than 11 followers, less than 11 actually read my blog. So if you’re reading this, congrats. I nominate you!
11 Questions for the People Above
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
- Who’s your favorite music artist?
- Why did you start a blog?
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What do you think is your quirkiest habit?
- What’s your favorite social media site?
- What’s one word that describes you?
- What’s your favorite thing to do besides blogging?
- Dogs or cats?
- Who is your idol?
~the short awkward one