It’s 1am and I actually do want to go to sleep, but I drank a giant bubble tea this morning and apparently I’m still caffeinated. And so I decided that this was the oerfect time to write about all the shows I’ve been watching. Here they are, in no particular order:
- Arrow/The Flash/DC’s Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl- I spent a month binge-watching these over the summer, all 4 seasons of Arrow, 2 of the Flash, 1 of Legends and 1 of Supergirl. I LOVE THESE SHOWS. (Supergirl did get a little repetitive after a while, but this year it’s so much better. And let’s just not talk about Arrow Season 4.) I haven’t read any of the comic books, so I had no backstory whatsoever when I started watching, but they’re the greatest.
- The Big Bang Theory– I mean, everyone probably knows about this show. But I’ve been watching it for years now and it’s still hilarious.
- Modern Family- see above description.
- The Good Place- It’s new, funny and fluffy. Basically this one woman gets into heaven even though she wasn’t a great person, and chaos ensues.
- Superstore– a group of quirky employees works at a big box store just go through the randomest day-to-day issues.
- Timeless- I just started watching it! I think I like it because it’s like a realistic Legends of Tomorrow situation, where they time travel to save history. Also I’m pretty positive that the historian and the soldier are going to end up together. From episode 1. It seems pretty obvious.
Shows I’m looking forward to: Shadowhunters season 2, Stitchers season 3 (they just got renewed!!) and not really a show, but the big crossover event between the four DC shows is going to be epic.
~the short awkward one