I’m not in a bad mood, actually. I’ll be able to write about this really objectively. This is based on Stuff Jade Hates, from Victorious. Seriously, that show was my obsession for years and years.
- A.H.- yeah so this is a guy who took my things and made me cry way way back in elementary school and I stopped talking to boys after that (it made sense at the time.) but once I stopped I never actually started again. I feel like this dude probably messed me up in so many more ways, and that’s probably why I still hold a grudge. And literally I don’t hate that many people in particular, I only get annoyed by stuff they do. But this is one of two people that I truly hate, because only a despicable person would do that to an innocent 10 year old.
- My English class- okay I’ve ranted about this class like 3 times and it’s pretty much only going downhill. I don’t necessarily hate my teacher but I hate the way he teaches and grades. It’s come to the point where I look forward to having substitute teachers. When you only give us one question as a quiz, of course we aren’t going to know the answer because we can’t take the textbook home to read. And when we read in class, you stop every two sentences to talk about your friends and it has nothing at all to do with the book, so obviously we’re not going to retain anything. We’ve had one essay that we turned in in October and you still haven’t given it back or even read it for all I know.
- People who stop in the middle of the hallway to talk-don’t do it. Just no.
Yeah okay so there’s a lot more but this is a large enough chunk of text…
- FOOLS, by Troye Sivan. What can I say that I haven’t already? I mean, his music is pretty much perfect.
- Defyin Gravity, from Wicked. I’ve always really admired people with Broadway voices, they’re so powerful and have impressive range. Well this is one of the songs meant for those voices, but I love the lyrics as well. Kiss me goodbye//I’m defying gravity.
- Hide and Seek, by Imogen Heap. I’ve been obsessed with this song for weeks now. Her voice is super airy and out of this world, and the lyrics are interesting. They seem like a bunch of random words strung together but they definitely have a meaning.
~the short awkward one