I haven’t posted in a week which I think is the longest period since I started this blog. But I’m alive, just sort of busy. Here’s a brief recap of what happened since my last post:
- We had midwinter break! No school yay
- My friend and I had to prep for a debate tournament, so we researched on Thursday and then went to the tournament on Friday and Saturday. It was fun but exhausting, we were on a giant college campus and we had to walk to a whole bucnh of different buildings and try not to get lost. There was a lot of wait time and it was badly organized, but the good news is that I was able to take lots of pretty pictures and spend time with my friend. We’re going to another smaller tournament this weekend.
- Then Sunday and Monday I basically recuperated from being out of the house for 15 hours each day and I just sat in my pjs and watched TV and ate junk food.
- I also got my braces off on Monday! But now I have this bulky retainer in my mouth. Is there no end to the orthodontia?
- Procrastinated doing my homework until this morning and had to scramble to get it done. Also, I’m procrastinating right now 🙂
I’m still listening to music I already know mostly, but I’m making new playlists! These are all from my “road trips” playlist (they just sound like a stereotypical road trip soundtrack):
- Follow You, by Cheat Codes. I think this was from a cute Youtube video, maybe Griffin Arnlund? Super road-trip-sounding to me, I really like it.
- I Lived, by OneRepublic. To be honest like half this playlist is OneRepublic lol
- On Top Of The World, by Imagine Dragons. Super happy and catchy and it really fits the vibe of the playlist.
~the short awkward one (who will try her very best to post more)