It’s not actually 2016 yet where I am, it’s going to be a couple more hours. I’m going to finish up my countdown now, and I’ll probably post about new years later tonight when it’s actually past midnight.
- Jess Glynne. She released some music earlier but this year she really had a hit with Hold My Hand.
- Rachel Platten. Same story actually, with Fight Song.
- Confident, by Demi Lovato. I really love how sassy and bold her voice is.
- Made in the A.M. By One Direction. I’m not a hardcore fan but the some of the songs are good.
- Know-It-All, by Alessia Cara. I adore her and her hair and her music and lyrics and voice, she’s perfect.
- Trumpets, by Jason DeRulo.
- Sing, by Pentatonix. (Original song, not a cover.)
- Uma Thurman, by Fall Out Boy.
- Immortals, by Fall Out Boy.
Well that’s the end of my countdown! Have a happy New Years eve. More music to come later, after midnight.
~the short awkward one