So the year is almost over and I’m going to try to post more often even if I can just put some songs up. I’m starting a sort of countdown here of my favorite albums, newly discovered artists and songs of 2015. I know it’s a bit late but oh well.
- Hailee Steinfeld- I’m in love with her EP and I really hope she makes a new album next year!
- Alessia Cara- amazing lyrics and an even better voice, she’s got amazing talent and I can’t wait to see what she does next.
- Badlands, by Halsey. This album has so many good songs on it and she’s really unbelievable, to have gone from being homeless at one point to selling out full concerts!
- Blue Neighbourhood, by Troye Sivan. When it came out I wrote an entire post gushing about it while I listened to every single song, and that should tell you how I feel about it.
Songs/Singles- (they’re going to overlap albums and artists, these are just the songs that I particularly like.)
- I Know What You Did Last Summer, by Shawn Mendes ft. Camila Cabello
- Here, by Alessia Cara
- Youth, by Troye Sivan
- How I Want Ya, by Hudson Thames ft. Hailee Steinfeld
- Love Myself, by Hailee Steinfeld
- Golden, by Travie McCoy ft. Sia
- Stitches, by Shawn Mendes
So that up there was basically me dumping out all of my favorite music made in 2015 and I have much much more but I’ll save them for the next few days! I haven’t even touched Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Skylar Grey, Ellie Goulding… >.< oh dear.
~the short awkward one