Continuation of my countdown of my favorite artists, albums and songs of 2015-
- Ryn Weaver. Her song OctaHate is one of my favorites.
- The Girl and the Dreamcatcher, the new band formed by Dove Cameron and Ryan McCartan. Yes, they’re pretty small right now, but they’re ridiculously cute and they have very nice harmonies.
- Title, by Meghan Trainor. I didn’t actually listen to the whole thing when it came out, but I’ve gradually listened to all the songs and I love her retro style.
- Delirium, by Ellie Goulding. I’m in love with her voice.
- Purpose, by Justin Bieber. I’m pretty sure the main reason this is so much better than his other albums is that Ed Sheeran worked on it. I like it and the songs are catchy, but on principle I hate that I like it.
- Revival, by Selena Gomez. I think she’s improved a lot as well, and her lyrics and melodies on this album are very nice. Her voice on some of her other albums was whiny and annoying, but here it’s definitely become lighter and more airy.
- Handwritten, by Shawn Mendes. Such nice lyrics.
- Fight Song, by Rachel Platten
- Focus, by Ariana Grande
- Lay It All On Me, by Rudimental ft. Ed Sheeran
- Stressed Out, by Twenty One Pilots
- Flashlight, by Jessie J
- Worth It, by Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink.
~the short awkward one