Since after school yesterday, I feel like nothing I’ve done has gone right.
- I was walking with my friend when I saw another two of my friends hugging, so I walked over, tapped on their shoulders and said hi, but they didn’t respond. I walked behind them, saw the first friend’s face, and she was crying. I panicked, I didn’t know what to do, I just kind of continued on my way. I feel like an awful human being. I’m not that great of friends with her but I still feel like I should have helped somehow.
- I was helping with winter decorations, and I finished helping one little project so I started walking around. I talked to one of my friends, and then I think she forgot I was there, so I just turned and left. And I was too chicken to say anything.
- Similar situation happened- I talked to some people and then they forgot I existed. Also there was a guy in their group, that may have been why I ran away.
Long story short- I’m a scaredy cat when it comes to social situations.
- I’ll Keep Loving You, by David Guetta ft. Birdy and Jaymes Young. Has nothing to do with the situation, I just like this song.
- The Writer, by Ellie Goulding. You wait for a silence/ I wait for words/ Lie next to your frame/ Girl unobserved. That’s me, girl unobserved…
- Something Better, by Audien ft. Lady Antebellum. For once, I actually heard this song on the radio for the first time, usually I find music on Spotify. Kind of electronic/dance pop sounding.
~the short awkward one
p.s. Random thoughts- I have the cowardliness of the cowardly lion, the shyness of a bunny, and all the awkwardness of a panda. Sometimes I act like a cat, and other times like a twelve year old pretending to be a sixteen year old. I’m a little messed up.
p.p.s. I have to go write about my nonexistent love life and future relationships for my English class. Joy.