- THE FEELING FT. HALSEY OUT AT MIDNIGHT (I’m only in this for Halsey not JB)
- 1 DAY UNTIL HAIZ
- BOYS LIKE YOU FT. ARIANA GRANDE AND MEGHAN TRAINOR OUT NOV. 23
PSA over. Seriously, I’m so excited!
Music I’m listening to now-
- Two Pieces, by Demi Lovato. I feel like you could make this into a fun duet and have some piano to go along with it, but I would actually need friends for that to happen. Also, somehow I’d need a singing voice. I like Demi Lovato, I don’t think I say that much but I do. She’s got a killer voice.
- How Deep is Your Love, by Calvin Harris. I’m in love with this song, it’s super chill and I just kind of dance around my room when I hear it…and the music video has Gigi Hadid who is gorgeous and perfect in every way so that’s a bonus.
- Wasted Love, by Matt McAndrew. He was a contestant on the Voice, and this was his original song. I think this was one of the last seasons I actually watched the voice, and he totally should have won. So I’m not supposed to love you no more/I guess I’m not supposed to care/I held you so close, now I’m holding a ghost/How can love just disappear? I mean, those lyrics though…
~the short awkward one